Discover more from The Solitary Reaper's Newsletter
Opinion piece: Policies for an Ideal Australia — Australian Sovereign Protectionist Independent party
It’s a different kind of ASPI. Yes, an opinion piece from The Solitary Reaper.
Policies for an Ideal Australia — Australian Sovereign Protectionist Independent party [Snub the unAustralian warmongers at the Think (Septic) Tank ASPI.]
Those who equate Australian interests with a UK-first, USA-first outlook might find this post very insulting. This is an opinion piece. Proceed with caution.
0. Top priority: FREE JULIAN ASSANGE. He is our fellow Aussie bro.
We cannot behave like lackeys to USA and UK. We cannot let them impose full spectrum unilateral punitive extra territorial jurisdiction upon us.
It is top priority to free Julian Assange because it is the smallest act of sovereignty we can show.
The Australian Sovereign Protectionist Independent party should be based on patriotism. And patriotism involves contributing towards achieving the highest moral potential of our country. That begins with valuing truth.
We cannot let the UK and USA punish our truth teller techie nerd.
There are very few good nerds as such. Most nerds serve the dark side.
We need Julian Assange to make moral nerds feel valued .
1. Nationalise our banks.
2. Take control of our currency. Introduce our sovereign Aussie currency.
3. Use it to build infrastructure and own the infrastructure.
4. Buy back ALL of the sold infrastructure and ALL of the sold assets and sold mines etc nationalise ALL of them.
5. Repatriate our Aussie Gold.
6. Build our own military (sovereignty needs strength) with our own tech.
Gradually cancel all the “plug and play” arrangements with UK, USA and NATO which tether us to the chariot wheels of the Pentagon and their war/surveillance technology.
7. Shut Pine Gap down (should be done at the earliest).
8. Use our natural resources - Coal is great. Coal is very great. Coal is very very great.
(This is a reply to Foreign Minister Penny Wong’s “Renewables are cheaper x3” propaganda. Two can play at that game, Minister Wong. Also, cheaper than what?).
9. Obviously we should leave UN, WHO, WTO, TPP, Codex Alimentarius etc and tell the climate cultists and Scientism cultists to go fork off.
10. Declare Australia as a non-interventionist country and reignite the non-alignment movement.
11. Use our resources (self sufficiency) and our military strength as a leverage to negotiate independent foreign policies, trade policies, corporate negotiations.
12. Throughout all these steps, punish the traitors (those who do harm to our country and fellow countrymen in any manner).
13. We are the luckiest country on the planet. Australia is a God’s gift. Entire island continent. No border shared with any country. No conflicts at the border. No enemies (except the imaginary ones—both living and non-living like “covid” ).
We should not allow the warmongers to use our beautiful God’s gift as a launchpad for their wars.
America and NATO want to use us as their nuclear carrier and a launchpad for their war against China and literally put a target on our backs. We must say NO.
14. Since we are the luckiest country on the planet (It’s true. Name another country which is an island continent with abundant resources and with no border tensions) and have this country as God’s gift, we should start behaving like it.
Just some starting policies for an ideal Australia. I think any country can adopt most of these policies.
What do you all think? Sound OK?
There’s more such as cleaning out the NGOs, the infiltrators at every level of every institution etc. There’s a lot more, I know. This is just a starting point. I will revisit and expand this. The Solitary Reaper is now extremely exhausted typing.